Hey everyone, today we will be breaking down one of ROK’s events Monster Siege! This event is a great and easy way to collect Forge Stones, Experience, and Steel.
Some things to note in general before we get into specifics:
– All troops involved with this event will NOT end up wounded in your hospital or dead in general.
– If you are unable to be online for the event, you will still receive the rewards in your game mail from the stages as they are automatic.
The first section gives you general information about the current stage. Information that is displayed here are:
– Current stage out of all the stages
– Difficulty level of the upcoming attack
– How long till the next attack if in the unlocked period
– How long till the next stage will start if in the locked
Rewards for all the stages can be reviewed in the upper right corner
Enemy Troops tell you how many troops are going to be coming in the next attack as well as what is in the enemy’s dispatch.
Recommended Troops tells you what is recommended for your dispatch to contain to counter the attack but is not required to use. If you want, you are able to train the recommended troops directly by clicking on the plus sign.
Formation is where you can set your dispatch to protect yourself from the enemy attacks. Note after each attack your dispatch size will increase to match as the enemy’s also increases so make sure you keep updating this as needed.
Strike Back gives you an opportunity to directly attack the monsters rather than having to wait for the timer. Using the strike back feature, causes the level of difficulty to increase.
That is all for this event! Hope this guide was beneficial for everyone and best of luck to everyone